Friday, June 30, 2006

drifting

I think that I'm in an odd transitory period. Not only between high school and college, but as far as my relationships. Yesterday at orientation wasn't quite as bad as the first day. I felt a lot better about the university after I had registered for classes. Sadly, however, I think that I will be taking a lot of bullshit classes. I'm gonna be taking like three or four social science classes for no good reason and drifting throught my first semester. Calculus, however, [since I tested out of all aths, but calc] will probably kick my ass.

Anyway, as far as the transition I was talking about... Today I spent the day with Georgia [and I'm still at her house now]. Fathma and Court were here. I had to ask him if he was going out with Caitlin and whether he'd lost his virginity. The answers to both questions were "yes." He even said that he didn't want drama and "unnecessary people" to be in his business. This of course bothered me because I really like to be trusted and I feel like Court no longer trusts me when he used to completely. I've been here trying to coach him on what to do with his fucked up realtionship with Mary Catherine when all the while he has been with Caitlin. I still treat these people with all of the respect that i used to in like middle school when they are no longer as good of friends to me as they used to be. Erica, Brittney, and Stephanie are far better friends to me and I don't even treat them as nicely as they deserve me to. I suppose I should be glad that being at UGA will make me closer to those friends that are really friends.

I still don't know what to think about Shane because I just talked to him and it is obvious that I probably wont see him for few more days, but just having talked to him made me feel better. Who knows. This is why I hate relationships.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home