Saturday, June 03, 2006

bye to Killa B

Today turned out far better than I'd thought it would. My maternal uncle Andrew and his wife spent the night here last night. Sadly, I am not terribly close with any of my relatives on my other's side of the family so I had that akward "stranger in my house" feeling. Generally, I HATE having other people in my house -- even my own friends -- but that's another story. Anyway, I woke up, took some obligatory family pictures even though I looked a hot mess and then called up some friends. Alexis left a message inviting me to Brittney's going away diner at La Parilla. I didn't want to go because I hate the akward feeling of other people's family functions. So I politely said that I would "try" to make the 7:00 diner, but I might be busy. [Bullshit.] Sadly, my alternative plans were to go up to Target™ and buy a mouse for my laptop. Thankfully, I found out that it was only gonna be Sheara, Alexis, Brittney, Stephanie and Erica [collectively my Sexi Bitches] at the diner and decided to go after all. I picked up Chantaé, Britnie, and Syeda and went to Wal*Mart and RadioShack to get my mouse and then bought lunck at Johnny's "New York Style" Pizza. [I hate Wal*Mart... bastards.] After eating the pizza at Syeda's place I changed, dropped off Chantaé and joined the crew at La Parilla. I hate Mexican so I had a daquari and dessert while they ate adn then followed then to Britney's house where she put eyeliner on me. [I promised her months ago that she could, and she leaves for summer semester at UGA tomorrow.] So, I guess I'll post pictures later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home